Friday, March 4, 2011

Seeing Blue

Blue has always been one of my favorite colors; whether it be a dark navy or a cool, light shade of blue, I’ve always incorporated this color into my decorating. While I am all for choosing neutral paint colors for walls, I feel that any shade of blue can be a beautiful accent color used for...
Dining room hutches
China cabinets
Hanging dish holders
Key holders
Side tables

Living room accents
Fireplace mantels.
**A big Thank You to my sister, Holly, who let me photograph her beautiful house in Long Island (and chased Chris and Ella around the house so I could successfully take the pictures!!)
Have a great weekend!
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Blue is one of my favorites too!!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister does have a beautiful home! Very nice job incorporating the blue....love it!
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete