Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sarah!




Me...

I am a 28yr old stay-at-home mom to three amazing children, Christopher, Bryce, and Chloe. I am a wife to Bill, an electrician, but craftsman at heart, and very loving father. I am an artist without any formal training. It’s something I was born with, like my black hair; I was born with an artistic ability. So there will always be in me a desire to create. I love all things simple, and pretty.  The first rose to bloom in spring. The morning sunshine.  The waves crashing on the shore. The giggle of a little baby. My morning cup of Jo.

 The things I heart...

 *the beach with the kids *cedar shakes * imported linen *trips to the Cape *aqua blue *mixed media art *roses *milk glass *watercolor paints *plum *glass knobs *family movie night *mocha  *Le Crueset Dutch oven *lavender oil *running *collecting seashells *goodnight kisses *peonies *lace *Nauset beach onion rings *flip flops *ochre yellow *chocolate chip cookies *my husband-crafted farmhouse table *sandalwood oil*hockey practice *fresh coat of paint *sewing *Jcrew tissue tees *petal pink *doll houses *chimichangas *stained-glass windows *burlap *ghost hunters *coral red *farm-fresh eggs *hydrangeas *vintage wire baskets *coffee ice cream *

My Family...


My Treasures...


Thanks!

Sarah

2 comments: