Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter Mantle

One of my favorite things to decorate for Easter, is the fireplace mantle. Every year I like to change it up and use fresh ideas to make it oh-so-pretty for Mr. Peter Rabbit.

Here were my inspiration pictures for this year...
I knew I wanted to use a big, beautiful mirror for the backdrop...


With a single wreath hanging down the middle...


With pretty flowers in pretty vases...




Possibly even a topiary...


And a display of danty dishes.



Here's my Easter mantle this year...
Simple do-it-yourself branch wreath, spray painted white
Always have to include a starfish

I love simple Easter decorations...like these glass rabbits
I wanted to somehow include Christoper and Elle in my design so I painted their initials onto Easter eggs and placed them in this pretty dish.

Happy Spring!

Photos Courtesty: Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Martha Stewart


Ashley


1 comment:

  1. So lovely - the finished product is as lovely as the inspiration pics. I especially love the white jug with pink flowers and the topiary.

    ReplyDelete