Friday, May 20, 2011

Oatmeal

Can I take a minute...  
and introduce you...
to my favorite color...

 Oatmeal?
The sight of it...

makes everything alright...

Want a homemade oatmeal srub recipe?
You've come to the right place...
  • Put some oatmeal in a bowl and add enough warm water to make a paste
  • Gently rub into skin and exfoliate in a circular motion
  • Let it stay on for about 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water and a splash of cold water
  • Pat skin dry with a face cloth
**You can also try this with whole milk. The milk will soothe and clean your exfoliated skin even more**

Some pictures from TOMS and Atlantic-Pacific Blog


Ashley

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love oatmeal in the form of food and color! Now I'll have to try the scrub if I'm able to desigante some time for myself! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete