Thursday, April 21, 2011

Components of an Easter Basket!




For Easter this year I opted out of baskets, and chose to use pails instead. We are moving, so I wanted a new approach on storing toys in their toy room... Instead of buyng new baskets, I figured I'd buy pails in place of the baskets! Plus I think they are just as nice!

Here are the components of my daughter Chloe's, Easter Pail! It was so much fun to finally be able to use pink, girly things!!!


In her pail, I put a V-tech baby book and an Easter book, a rain coat, a dress, a chocolate bunny(Easter bunny thought of mommy!), a flower head band, and my favorite find... A cloth doll from Pottery Barn Kids named Chloe!!!


Here is the tag to her "Chloe" doll...


All put together...


Here are the components of the pail for my orange boy, Bryce...

  He really wanted spy gear amongst many other things! I also included a roller hockey ball, a reusable drink cup, an orange spray bottle, a spongebob toothebrush and toothepaste (for all that candy!), and a miniature bowling set!


All put together...



And last but not least, the components to my future artist, Christopher...



I found a Manga drawing kit for Chris(he really enjoys drawing those types of figures), a frisbee, a miniature golf kit, a reusuable drink cup, and a spongebob toothebrush and toothepaste!


All put together...


Here are the chocolate Easter Bunnies I forgot to add for the individual shots!


I also bought each of the boys an Easter book and a J-Crew tee that I forgot to add! What can I say, I have very little time to put these items together, can't remember it all!!!

Enjoy!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment