Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ashley's Easter Baskets

So, I'm the last to post pics of Easter baskets. You would think I'd have it the easiest, with two kids (two and under) who don't yet understand the concept of holidays, the Easter bunny and especially searching for eggs. Poor Sarah and Kirsten had to hide their baskets all week and quickly work on them while the kids were looking the other way. I, on the otherhand, was able to shop for and assemble these baskets with the kiddos having front row seats! Even still, it took me about two weeks to complete them...thanks to all the diaper changes, temper tantrums, binkie hunts and just plain keeping them entertained and busy with all of the rain we got last week.

Here they are, I hope you like :)

Ella's First Easter Basket

A closer look...

Yes, I almost died when I saw these...

Christopher's Big Boy Basket
A closer look...

Happy Easter!


What's in your Easter baskets? I'd love to hear!


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment