Friday, July 8, 2011

Outdoor Showers

Whether it be used for rinsing off your little ones sandy feet after a day at the beach, or relaxing with a cool shower on a warm summer evening, an outdoor shower is a cottage must-have.

Chris cooling down in a mid-day shower at my husbands families' beach house this past July 4th.
Love this old school shower head.
I've had a slight obsession with outdoor showers for as long as I can remember. Therefore, it didn't come as a major surprise to my whole family, when all I wanted for my 26th birthday from my husband was an outdoor shower. We've had it for 2 full summers so far and I love it more and more each year.
Here's a peak at it...
View from the outside
Here were some of my inspiration pics...prepare to be jealous...
Although I do love the extravagant showers, the simple ones really catch my eye.
Some of my favorites...
Happy Showers!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment